Author Topic: [Developers] Submitting Created Content  (Read 1165 times)

coneyislandDFNQ

• Senior Administrator
  • Freshman

• Personal Text
    Site Admin and Co-Founder {Developer}
    • View Profile
[Developers] Submitting Created Content
« on: November 27, 2014, 02:32:58 PM »
Submitting Your Work for Publishing

We know many of you are eager to submit your own creations for those who understand the code when developing for OpenBVE. How ever there are some steps that you have to do in order for your work to be published through us.

- Created works shouldn't be plagiarized, stolen, or used without writtten consent from the original author unless it is under Creative Commons Agreement.

- Work must be submitted to developers@openbveconnect.com. Any other forms of submission through any alternative medium will be rejected. You can send files in (.zip)(.rar) formats only. Inside the document route files are usually developed in (.x)(.csv)(.b3d)

- We will grade your work through the Quality Assurance team who will then send back either a failed grade or passing grade with the link to the newly published download.

- Be assured that your work will not be given out or shared with others only authorized on the Quality Assurance team.

- Failure to follow these rules will result in either legal or forums rule action. Let's not create enemies with each other. These are put in place to protect you and your work.

This post will be amended(modified) in such in accordance with any new updates. Any questions, feel free to send me a PM here, check my Facebook or email me at imanuel.agard@openbveconnect.com